Thursday, February 25, 2010

Market Correction

Today’s post is about the market correction going on. This is like a sale at Macy’s to me. Days like this are when I want to pick up stocks I have been keeping an eye on. GE has made a nice comeback off of its bottom in the high $6 a share range. It got all the way back up to $17 so now that its fallen back to below $15 I would buy more shares today or pick up my initial investment in it. You won’t be able to buy stocks at their lows but buying quality companies at beat down prices is great. As long as the stock price isn’t falling because of problems in the company itself I say now is a great buying opportunity. If you are a conservative buy and long term holder, like me, market corrections are a great time to pick up stocks. This seems like common sense but many people do the opposite and sell into these corrections, not me. Happy investing. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment