Saturday, May 21, 2011

Barnes & Noble (BKS)

I love it when I am right. Knew that Barnes and Noble was a good speculation based on possibly the company would get bought out. Yesterday my instincts and logic were proven. The stock was up over 30% after Liberty Media announced their takeover intentions. Also its up 100% since my post about it. I picked up more share at $9, it's now over $18! Stock still has room to grow being I believe another suitor will up the ante to over $21 a share. Happy investing. Tony

2 comments:

  1. Tony,

    Do you think buying now if a good idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think it will get sold at $21 so if you think it's worth it to try for the $3 upside(17%), than yes. Plus long term I still beleive in the company so I will hold Liberty Media after the deal takes place. Thanks for Reading.

    ReplyDelete