Friday, July 1, 2011

Great Stock Market

The market is doing so well these days. I am happy that many of my long term picks are at or close to all time highs. No complaints about that for sure. Beautiful thing about it is that I have been getting rewarded to sick on my hands for years. Of course I am referring to the fact I have been collecting dividends on most of my stocks for years. Better yet, rising dividends, that are exceeding Inflation easily. McDonalds (MCD) has been one of my best picks for the rising dividends reason. Also Yum Brands (YUM), you know owners of KFC, Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut. Yum has a lower yield than MCD but their dividends have been rising even faster on a percentage basis lately. Now if only Wendys (WEN) would really start to turn the profit corner and be able to raise their dividends. Happy fourth of July weekend to everyone. Good luck investing. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment